- Post Date: 15-Jan-2022 01:09:18 am
1) Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, or similar.
2) At least 2 years' experience as a SharePoint administrator.
3) SharePoint 2016, 2019 and 2022 Installation, Configuration, Integration, Administration, Library creation and Development
4) Adding users/groups, controlling access to document libraries, and setting permissions.
5) Web App Creation and Maintenance
6) Site Creation and Maintenance
7) Workflow Management and Optimization
8) Performing maintenance of the SharePoint platform, servers, and intranet.
9) Troubleshooting and resolving SharePoint issues or malfunctions.
10) Providing SharePoint support and end-user training.
11) Performing data retrieval and backup procedures to prevent data loss.
12) Ensuring sufficient storage space by performing clean-ups for optimization and archiving data.
13) Reviewing usage and activity reports and making adjustments to ensure optimized user-experiences.
14) Maintaining network infrastructure, as well as managing encryption, security zones, and firewalls.
15) Keeping up to date with SharePoint developments and performing version updates and upgrades.
16) Excelent Knowledge and hands on Experience of:
17) Extensive knowledge of Windows operating systems, as well as SQL Server, Power BI, PowerShell, and Office 365.
18) Knowledge of SharePoint tools, including ULS Logs, workflows, and SharePoint forms for tasks.
19) Superb collaboration, interpersonal, and communication skills.
20) Advanced analytical and problem-solving abilities.
21) Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
If you are willing to work in Night shift 08:00 PM - 05:00 Am with excellent compensation and benefits (Sat-Sun off, yearly bonus, Family Medical + Annual Leaves) then please apply.
Level3 BOS, C39,
Level3 BOS, C39,
Stadium Lane 2,
Phase 5 DHA, Karachi.